I Love My Boo campaign features real young men of color loving each other passionately. Rather than sexualizing gay relationships, this campaign models caring, and highlights the importance of us taking care of each other. Featured throughout New York City, I Love My Boo directly challenges homophobia and encourages all who come across it to critically rethink our notion of love.
GMHC is the world’s first and leading provider of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and advocacy. Building on decades of dedication and expertise, we understand the reality of HIV/AIDS and empower a healthy life for all. GMHC fights to end the AIDS epidemic and uplift the lives of all affected.
this is fucking adorable
SPREAD THESE IMAGES LIKE WILDFIRE PRECISELY BECAUSE THEY FUCK UP THE MISGUIDED STEREOTYPES WE ALL ARE USED TO SEEING.
Right guys, here you go, just a quick giveaway that I’ll end when I get back from Punk Rock Holiday on the 8th/9th of August. Consisting of:
- 4 ringed/chained bondage belt
- All New X-Factor issue 2
- Daken Dark Wolverine issue 22
- Savage Wolverine issue 7
- Savage Wolverine issue 10
- 2 copies of Maximum Rock and Roll zine
- 2 copies of Brew For Breakfast Zine
- A copy of TNS Records 10 year anniversary zine
- Shit load of stickers and some badges
- Mainstream Music Is Shit (37 tracks of UK Punk and Ska) compilation CD
- Antipop Compilation CD 2013 (A lot of North West UK Punk/Ska)
It’s only a little’un but I want to give back to my followers a bit for putting up with all my ranting and shitty blog, so usual rules:
Must be following me.
Only reblogs count.
I’ll pick someone at random the day after I get back from Punk Rock Holiday
And I’ll throw in some little bits I pick up there that will be a suprise.
Two weeks left